EVERYONE MUST EXPLAIN WHY THEY MISSED THE MEETING?.

Go down

EVERYONE MUST EXPLAIN WHY THEY MISSED THE MEETING?. Empty EVERYONE MUST EXPLAIN WHY THEY MISSED THE MEETING?.

Post  JOE YOUR BRO on January 19th 2011, 10:06 pm

That because he doesn't even know whats going on half of the time Rolling Eyes Idea scratch

I was told by GEG Toxic it was 8PM and I was not on xbox until then,cause I was doing school related stuff.I will try to make the next one Smile
JOE YOUR BRO
JOE YOUR BRO

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE MUST EXPLAIN WHY THEY MISSED THE MEETING?. Empty Why I missed the meeting.

Post  GEG SOULTAKER on January 22nd 2011, 7:04 am

JOE YOUR BRO Yesterday at 21:59

.Did someone change the title?lol
I'll explain why..
I wasn't on xbox all day due to homework issues.I was told the meeting started at at so i got logged on and stuff around 8:06.I go and look at my messages and it says.."From GEG SOULTAKER

Meeting from 6 to 7 EST."

So I was told the wrong time.Dale had said he thought it was at 8:00 and said he did not attend the meeting either.Sorry about that,guys..
GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

http://globalxtremegaming.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE MUST EXPLAIN WHY THEY MISSED THE MEETING?. Empty Re: EVERYONE MUST EXPLAIN WHY THEY MISSED THE MEETING?.

Post  JOE YOUR BRO on January 25th 2011, 2:18 pm

Was that about me or Dale?I am sure it was Dale cause I know his grades and stuff in school.
JOE YOUR BRO
JOE YOUR BRO

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE MUST EXPLAIN WHY THEY MISSED THE MEETING?. Empty Joe your right

Post  GEG SOULTAKER on January 25th 2011, 5:48 pm

IT WAS DALE
GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE MUST EXPLAIN WHY THEY MISSED THE MEETING?. Empty Re: EVERYONE MUST EXPLAIN WHY THEY MISSED THE MEETING?.

Post  Anter15 on March 3rd 2011, 3:23 pm

I am going to 11:30 pm to 7:30 am starting next week so I should be able to be at alot more meetings. Sorry I have not been to any this week because they are always going on when I am at work. Have a good one, later.
Anter15
Anter15
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  GEG SOULTAKER on March 4th 2011, 5:49 am

ok anter thats ok we'll see you then, there was only a couple new ideas or when these ideas will ever take effect i will explain about these ideas to everyone saturday and i will tell you then also ok

GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down