Global Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniper Squad Quickscope and No Scope!

Go down

Sniper Squad Quickscope and No Scope! Empty Sniper Squad Quickscope and No Scope!

Post  GEG FLOWERPOWER July 22nd 2010, 9:15 pm

Yes Zwhat is bringing in the Sniperz!

Hey everyone ok i am brining the the big guns baby. Ok i will be hosting try outs for our clans quickscope no scope squad..... Ok it will be a 1v1 against me and if you win your in if your close your in. But if i beat you by 6 or more then i'm sorry but i can't accept you

But this is for anyone in the clan to try out for i will not let anyone just join you do have to try out or no getting in. Yes i will be the leader of this squad. I will have rules like Interventions only and other things but depending on if it is practice i will choose how and when we will play. Oh no hardscoping if your new to quickscoping and such then i understand but please dont when you try out.

And also if you need pointers or help with no scope and quickscoping please feel free to message me or leave a comment

Reply if you have anyone questions and want to tryout so send Zwhat a message and on this forum leave your Gamertag so i know who you are.

Ok this is Zwhat PEACE
GEG FLOWERPOWER
GEG FLOWERPOWER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Sniper Squad Quickscope and No Scope! Empty Re: Sniper Squad Quickscope and No Scope!

Post  GEG FLOWERPOWER July 22nd 2010, 10:00 pm

Yo also i will post when i will host tryouts

Also i will tell when we have Practice and maybe actual matches!

So thanks for viewing in and hope to see everyone around the GEG Clan world

PS. hey and for people who need help with quickscoping and no scoping just message me i would be happy to help ya out so feel free to send me messages about that and tryouts

This is Zwhat PEACE
GEG FLOWERPOWER
GEG FLOWERPOWER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down