Global Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW2 Branch

3 posters

Go down

MW2 Branch Empty MW2 Branch

Post  GEG FLOWERPOWER December 21st 2010, 5:40 pm

Alright guys many of u should know this is Founder Zwhat and i am the leader GEG Ohana Branch "Modern Warfare 2"

Just wanted to say welcome to my branch i will do my best in running and recruiting!!!!!!!

I love Mw2 the most out of all the games i play im 10th prestige! I will have a Modded Controller after Christmas! And i have a Cap. Card to record for youtube

Alright my branch members plz help recruit we need all the recruits we can get and sign them up on the forums

This is Zwhat PEACE
GEG FLOWERPOWER
GEG FLOWERPOWER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

MW2 Branch Empty ohana

Post  circless01 January 24th 2011, 5:44 am

hey guys this is circless and as you may or may not know im pretty awesome i look forward to playing with you guys and seeing this community grow XD

circless01

Back to top Go down

MW2 Branch Empty Re: Ohana

Post  GEG SOULTAKER January 26th 2011, 5:45 am

Ok I am happy to hear that you want to do this good stuff, atleast somebody is serious about doing things for the clan.
And I've noticed Circles has never spoken out of line lol while in a meeting, I'm Very happy bro keep up the good work
And If Your Interested In Robotic nerds a.k.a Hunters GEG COURT Ruling and Judgement. Go To The Board Of Directors.
His final cut wasn't finalized so we had to go back and do it right.
GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

http://globalxtremegaming.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

MW2 Branch Empty Re: MW2 Branch

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum