Global Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP With Relationships

+2
GEG FLOWERPOWER
GEG SOULTAKER
6 posters

Go down

HELP With Relationships  Empty HELP With Relationships

Post  GEG SOULTAKER January 18th 2011, 7:56 pm

Relationship problems only
GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

http://globalxtremegaming.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

HELP With Relationships  Empty Re: HELP With Relationships

Post  GEG FLOWERPOWER February 7th 2011, 7:01 pm

Hey this is Eric/Zwhat
I've been having relationship problems with a girl named Maddie she says at times she likes me then next thing i know she says stop if i hold her cuz were not dating.... So anyway now she texts me saying she's back together with my best friend and well the rage is building up in me like i dont know what to do people. Any suggestions how to cope "lets out" anger? I have had relationship problems for a bit this girl i thought was good for me but she stabbed me in the heart like she said she wouldn't so whatever. Please gusy help me out i could use encouragement from all the clan mates!

Thanks everyone, I appericate it
Zwhat/Eric/GEG FLOWERPOWER
GEG FLOWERPOWER
GEG FLOWERPOWER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  GEG T o X i C February 7th 2011, 8:41 pm

Yo yo yo this Toxic!

First of all. Eric, just let it go. But do not talk to her. It might just make the whole relationship over. Either talk to a very good friend about relationships(me), take out your anger out on something not alive(like a pillow),or talk to your parents like on a 1-on-1 talk to the one who loves you most or maybe grandparents or a relative who really loves you.

I am also having relationship problems. Now there is ranking structure at my school. There is the geeks/nerds, then losers, then normal(im in that catagorie), then normal-popular,then popular. I really really like this girl. The only problem is that she is in the popular group. Shes got good friends who are in populars. The nice thing is she is really beautiful and absolutely nice and is someone you can trust your life with. But im not really her type and I think she will reject me because of how I look and basicly my social status in school. She is a really good friend and i do not know how to ask her. So if anyone has any ideas, please tell me. Thanks

Dale/Dj/Pablo/Bacon/Toxic
GEG T o X i C
GEG T o X i C
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  GEG FLOWERPOWER February 8th 2011, 7:23 pm

GEG T o X i C wrote:Yo yo yo this Toxic!

First of all. Eric, just let it go. But do not talk to her. It might just make the whole relationship over. Either talk to a very good friend about relationships(me), take out your anger out on something not alive(like a pillow),or talk to your parents like on a 1-on-1 talk to the one who loves you most or maybe grandparents or a relative who really loves you.

I am also having relationship problems. Now there is ranking structure at my school. There is the geeks/nerds, then losers, then normal(im in that catagorie), then normal-popular,then popular. I really really like this girl. The only problem is that she is in the popular group. Shes got good friends who are in populars. The nice thing is she is really beautiful and absolutely nice and is someone you can trust your life with. But im not really her type and I think she will reject me because of how I look and basicly my social status in school. She is a really good friend and i do not know how to ask her. So if anyone has any ideas, please tell me. Thanks

Well Dj my brother!

Obiously i have talked to the popular kids at ur school there losers hahaha! And yah i know how u feel a really hot girl who u wanna ask out but she'll turn you down and you know she would

We'll i say give it sometime talk to her with like some hi's or hellos' and maybe chat not long though. Once she knows you more well then i'd say go for it
GEG FLOWERPOWER
GEG FLOWERPOWER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  GEG T o X i C February 8th 2011, 7:33 pm

GEG FLOWERPOWER wrote:

Well Dj my brother!

Obiously i have talked to the popular kids at ur school there losers hahaha! And yah i know how u feel a really hot girl who u wanna ask out but she'll turn you down and you know she would

We'll i say give it sometime talk to her with like some hi's or hellos' and maybe chat not long though. Once she knows you more well then i'd say go for it

Well Airwick my bro!

I always say my hi's & hello's, my please's and thank you's. But to the point, The only time i say hi is in the hallway, and she says it first though like "Hiii Daleee (:" I think that is a sign i really dont know. So please help me. Thanks!
GEG T o X i C
GEG T o X i C
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  GEG FLOWERPOWER February 8th 2011, 7:36 pm

GEG T o X i C wrote:
GEG FLOWERPOWER wrote:

Well Dj my brother!

Well Airwick my bro!

I always say my hi's & hello's, my please's and thank you's. But to the point, The only time i say hi is in the hallway, and she says it first though like "Hiii Daleee (:" I think that is a sign i really dont know. So please help me. Thanks!

Well Sir Dale,

If she sees you and says hi right away then i believe she does like you or something.... so i believe there's hope for u 2 just give it some time Dj i believe it will work out for you!
Best of Luck to you sir!
GEG FLOWERPOWER

Last edited by GEG FLOWERPOWER on February 8th 2011, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WANTED TO BOLD GEG FLOWERPOWER GOSH QUIT ASKING!)
GEG FLOWERPOWER
GEG FLOWERPOWER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  GEG T o X i C February 8th 2011, 7:41 pm

GEG FLOWERPOWER wrote:
GEG T o X i C wrote:
GEG FLOWERPOWER wrote:

Well Dj my brother!

Well Airwick my bro!

Well Sir Dale,

If she sees you and says hi right away then i believe she does like you or something.... so i believe there's hope for u 2 just give it some time Dj i believe it will work out for you!
Best of Luck to you sir!
GEG FLOWERPOWER

Well to Sir Eric,

Why Thank your for the resolution and the conclusion on this situation.

GEG T o X i C
GEG T o X i C
GEG T o X i C
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

HELP With Relationships  Empty Why are you so worried about a relationship(s)

Post  GEG SOULTAKER February 9th 2011, 2:13 am

GEG FLOWERPOWER wrote:
GEG T o X i C wrote:
GEG FLOWERPOWER wrote:

Well Dj my brother!

Well Airwick my bro!

Well Sir Dale,

Best of Luck to you sir!
GEG FLOWERPOWER

Well to Sir Eric,

GEG T o X i C

Hey really just grow up seriously and plus you both got your lives to handle and you both are too young to even worrie about a girlfriend and zwhat the way things are going for you in the clan right now are not looking good so why worrie and dale thanks for trying to help. But really this is serious here life is not all about finding or having a girlfriend. And theres other girls out there and All i can tell you both is continue growing strong and be patient you'll eventually find that some one.

So Really Both Of you pull it together in other words what i'm saying is get your crap together and grow up and startdoing whats best for you both and only you both got it.

GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  GEG T o X i C February 9th 2011, 5:12 pm

Sorry Soul
GEG T o X i C
GEG T o X i C
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  JOE YOUR BRO February 9th 2011, 6:46 pm

Tell me who she is dale.BTW I am popular in our school Smile
JOE YOUR BRO
JOE YOUR BRO

Back to top Go down

HELP With Relationships  Empty Hey joe sorry to say this

Post  GEG SOULTAKER February 10th 2011, 8:59 am

JOE YOUR BRO wrote:Tell me who she is dale. BTW I am popular in our school Smile

It's not everyone elses business to know who everyones Girlfriends are ok.
What are you going to ask for next joe her phone number, so you can try and steel his Gf
who doesn't want nothing to do with any of you guys at all then go off by saying she
likes you when she doesn't, and one more thing maybe you need to talk to GEG LUXURY
About the WHOLE thing and have him tell you why i'm saying this.

And Zwhat for real tell him the whole story and this is serious guys this is not funny and its not
fake this is real and sorry for making this a big deal ok, But please u must explain to joe why i am
say this. Only because Drama, SEXISM, and Discrimination are playing a big part in this here ok.
GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  JOE YOUR BRO February 10th 2011, 6:41 pm

GEG SOULTAKER wrote:
JOE YOUR BRO wrote:Tell me who she is dale. BTW I am popular in our school Smile

It's not everyone elses business to know who everyones Girlfriends are ok.
What are you going to ask for next joe her phone number, so you can try and steel his Gf
who doesn't want nothing to do with any of you guys at all then go off by saying she
likes you when she doesn't, and one more thing maybe you need to talk to GEG LUXURY
About the WHOLE thing and have him tell you why i'm saying this.

And Zwhat for real tell him the whole story and this is serious guys this is not funny and its not
fake this is real and sorry for making this a big deal ok, But please u must explain to joe why i am
say this. Only because Drama, SEXISM, and Discrimination are playing a big part in this here ok.

Uhh...no...I actually HELPED him.I told him some advice..Plus,I wouldn't steal my friends girl,or my friends friend.....Plus I don't think she is all that nice looking.I know who he is talking about now,no way would i steal my freinds girl.i am not like that,you may think so,but alright.
JOE YOUR BRO
JOE YOUR BRO

Back to top Go down

Post  GEG FLOWERPOWER February 16th 2011, 11:05 pm

GEG SOULTAKER wrote:
GEG FLOWERPOWER wrote:
GEG T o X i C wrote:
GEG FLOWERPOWER wrote:

Well Dj my brother!

Well Airwick my bro!

Well Sir Dale,

Best of Luck to you sir!
GEG FLOWERPOWER

Well to Sir Eric,

GEG T o X i C

Hey really just grow up seriously and plus you both got your lives to handle and you both are too young to even worrie about a girlfriend and zwhat the way things are going for you in the clan right now are not looking good so why worrie and dale thanks for trying to help. But really this is serious here life is not all about finding or having a girlfriend. And theres other girls out there and All i can tell you both is continue growing strong and be patient you'll eventually find that some one.

So Really Both Of you pull it together in other words what i'm saying is get your crap together and grow up and startdoing whats best for you both and only you both got it.

Matt ok settle the Frick down for god sakes this isn't ruling my life im just sharing why i was down ok.... I'm sorry but someone had to tell u settle down ur taking things a bit seriously i know u've been frustrated but i have to with the Youtube channel recording and trying to get sponsors'. So yah calm it down i know the clan is a big deal just Matt i suggest a day of relaxation alright it's stressful for u just saying.
GEG FLOWERPOWER
GEG FLOWERPOWER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  GEG SOULTAKER February 17th 2011, 9:28 am

GEG FLOWERPOWER wrote:
GEG SOULTAKER wrote:
GEG FLOWERPOWER wrote:
GEG T o X i C wrote:
GEG FLOWERPOWER wrote:

Well Dj my brother!

Well Airwick my bro!

Well Sir Dale,

Best of Luck to you sir!
GEG FLOWERPOWER

Well to Sir Eric,

GEG T o X i C

Matt ok settle the Frick down for god sakes this isn't ruling my life im just sharing why i was down ok.... I'm sorry but someone had to tell u settle down ur taking things a bit seriously i know u've been frustrated but i have to with the Youtube channel recording and trying to get sponsors'. So yah calm it down i know the clan is a big deal just Matt i suggest a day of relaxation alright it's stressful for u just saying.

If We find out that you tried to hack anyone of my clan mates xbox gamertag through his ip address that'll be the worse thing you'll ever do GEGxDevils Fear he so happened to work for microsoft he'll ban your ip for life and you'll never own another xbox live Gamer Tag under your family's name.

Hey Zwhat i am settled down unlike you and dale and some others in the clan who act like 2 year olds and trying to be a stalker/ hacker wanna bes and try to still someones gf's ok, and for your information i have a right to state my opinion. I have done alot more work for this clan than anyone including you, unlike other people in the clan and they don't even do there rank jobs ok so don't tell me to settle down and they don't even understand or know the definition for courtesy, respect, and mature. And I am serious and we will all start getting serious if not theres the door and don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out because we don't care and we are not stopping you. And right now i'm already pissed off ok. So you just made it worse someone tried to hack Spawns account and If it was anyone of your hacked friends u better tell me or i'll make sure everyone of your hacked xbox buddies SEEs THE KLIQ GEG BANHAMMER and i will tell everyone in the world who they are, it was someone from germany and if ME, SPAWN, GangstaDuck, Bloodxvein and Razzle find out who it is their worse nightmare will come true you got it and only because the hacker had A GEG gamer tag also.
quote THE SOULTAKER NEVER MORE
Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Last edited by GEG SOULTAKER on February 18th 2011, 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  GEG T o X i C February 17th 2011, 7:50 pm

GEG T o X i C wrote:WOULD EVERYONE CHILL THE FUCK OUT! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. BOTH OF YOU BICKERING AIS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE MY DAD WHEN HE GETS FUCKIN PISSED OFF. GOD DAMM STOP FIGHTING. JESUS CHRIST. THANK YOU!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad

AND MATT WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FUCKING HACKING?!?!?
GEG T o X i C
GEG T o X i C
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

HELP With Relationships  Empty I Am THE OLDEST FOUNDER Out Of The Original

Post  GEG SOULTAKER February 18th 2011, 4:03 am

Toxic i hope you read what i wrote above over again and you better read this and get on xbox live and apoligize to everyone mainly me but if i see anymore topics like this from you i will ban you from the forum and or remove you from the clan, you got it. I wasn't trying to act like an asshole or sound like your dad. But if you want me to be i can and i will and unlike others i have patience and i abide by both ours and xbox code of conduct and mission statment unlike you and others as well. Because we are fed up with trying to deal with you and anyone elses immaturity and drama bullshit ok.

And One more thing I am the father figure of this clan and to others that know me real well i'm a brother and a best friend.
How were we fighting lol you assumed we were fighting or arguing we were not fighting or arguing I was Making A Simple but long truthful statement. And you don't have a good rep for our clan either especially right now for what you wrote and your never getting your founder spot back just for that garbage you said. Like i said yesterday if you don't like it theres the door and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out because we do not care and we are not stopping you.

Quote THE SOULTAKER NEVER MORE! Twisted Evillol!
GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  Anter15 February 25th 2011, 1:38 am

My dog Ringo just does not listen to me. What should I do?
Anter15
Anter15
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  GEG GangstaDuck February 25th 2011, 1:48 am

Anter15 wrote:My dog Ringo just does not listen to me. What should I do?
Well i think you and your dog needs therapy and it would help to seek legal advice from a veterinarian.
GEG GangstaDuck
GEG GangstaDuck
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  Anter15 February 25th 2011, 2:00 am

GEG GangstaDuck wrote:
Well i think you and your dog needs therapy and it would help to seek legal advice from a veterinarian.
Your mom gives me advice all night long
Anter15
Anter15
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  GEG GangstaDuck February 25th 2011, 2:05 am

Anter15 wrote:
GEG GangstaDuck wrote:
Your mom gives me advice all night long
this may be true but legal actions is the way to go Smile
GEG GangstaDuck
GEG GangstaDuck
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: