Global Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having Problems With School, Bullies, Homework, Good Grades Ect.

4 posters

Go down

Having Problems With School, Bullies, Homework, Good Grades Ect. Empty Having Problems With School, Bullies, Homework, Good Grades Ect.

Post  GEG SOULTAKER January 18th 2011, 8:06 pm

Anything that has to deal with school problems
GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

http://globalxtremegaming.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Having Problems With School, Bullies, Homework, Good Grades Ect. Empty Re: Having Problems With School, Bullies, Homework, Good Grades Ect.

Post  GEG FLOWERPOWER January 19th 2011, 12:12 am

Hey everyone Eric here,

I'm in private highschool im currently a freshmen and well my grades arent so hot this hole year but i'm working on it so yah... School this year has been tough kids dont like me cuz im at a rich school cuz there snotty and bratty. Kids make fun of me im 6 foot 3 inches and people treat me as if i am stupid i hate it... So yah that's a bit about me i just wanted to tell u all to let u know my life isn't as fun as people think it is this is a serious forum and im glad Matt posted it thanks

Hope everyone can relate someway,
GEG LUXURY
GEG FLOWERPOWER
GEG FLOWERPOWER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Having Problems With School, Bullies, Homework, Good Grades Ect. Empty Re: Having Problems With School, Bullies, Homework, Good Grades Ect.

Post  JOE YOUR BRO January 19th 2011, 10:11 pm

I wasn't doing to good in math,probably cause I never studied.What I did was stay off ALL electronics and I studied and studied.I was getting in the 60's on my math quizzes,the occasional high 70.But after studying(Math,science,spansih)(forgot to study vocab Sad )

Results

Spanish-101 Smile (Extra credit-1 point)

Science-75(I couldn't balance chemical equations right...)

Math-80(Haven't gotten the test back,but the teacher showed us,because one kid hasn't taken it..)

Just take one study day,two if your in a struggle.Hope this helps..
JOE YOUR BRO
JOE YOUR BRO

Back to top Go down

Post  GEG Razzle7299 January 22nd 2011, 8:13 pm

IF anyone needs help with math and some science, I will definetly help when i can, I have a busy schedule so just find some way to get ahold of me and ill do what i can
GEG Razzle7299
GEG Razzle7299
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

https://www.facebook.com/razzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down