Global Extreme Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post All GEG Related Topics/Replys Here Only!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Post All GEG Related Topics/Replys Here Only!!!!!  Empty Post All GEG Related Topics/Replys Here Only!!!!!

Post  GEG SOULTAKER January 18th 2011, 8:39 pm

Anything about GEG Goes Here.

How To Promote Someone.
Promotions will start by them earning there next rank before promotion day
by helping the clan in anyway and by doing there rank jobs and following the Code Of Conduct/Terms Of Service.
Everyone is up For Promotion every week and that goes from the last date put in their Bio.

How to do both Moto and Bio.

1. Moto: GEG (Branch Name Here) Recruit - RCT So to Change it From RCT - PVT Ect.

2. Then Bio: Promoted by (Promoters Gamer Tag Goes here) Then the Month - Date - and Year. Next is the clan tag (GEGp Or 434P). If they don't have the games you are recruiting for Ask if they have the other games in the other branches.

3. If a promotion is being overseen put Overseen by (The One whose overseeing his/her Gamer Tag Goes here) Then Promoted by (Promoters Gamer Tag Goes here) Then the Month - Date - and Year.

============================================================================================================================================================================================

How To Demote Someone.
Demotions by anyone not helping the clan in anyway and by not doing their rank jobs and not following the Code Of Conduct/Terms Of Service. Everyone is up For a demotion every week and that goes from the last date put in their Bio.

How to do both Moto and Bio.

1. Moto: GEG (Branch Name Here) GEN - Masterchief So to Change it From GEN - MC Ect.

2. Then Bio: Demoted by (Demoters Gamer Tag Goes here) Then the Month - Date - and Year. Next is the clan tag (GEGp Or 434P). If they don't have the games you are recruiting for Ask if they have the other games in the other branches.

3. If a Demotion is being overseen put Overseen by (The One whose overseeing his/her Gamer Tag Goes here) Then Demoted by (Demoters Gamer Tag Goes here) Then the Month - Date - and Year.
============================================================================================================================================================================================

Ranking Structure
Recruit (RCT-GEGr-434R) Limit 5 per squad, Use people as a reference for Recruiting and get promoted limit 3 refered recruits, Title Background is (Walking Dead) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates.

Private (PVT-GEGp-434P) Title Background is (Vorkuta) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates, Limit 3 per squad, Bring promblems to our attention and try explaining in the best detail possible.

Corporal (CPL-GEGc-434C) Title Background is (Resurrected) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates, Limit 4 per squad, Help privates know the recruiting speech, the ranking structure, And the Code of Conduct.

Sergeant (SGT-GEG4-434S) Limit 3 per squad, Title Background is (Prestige) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates, Makes sure that everyone is listening and paying attention to the Master Sergeant.

Staff Sergeant (SSGT-GEG5-4345) Vice Commander of Squad, Recruiting starts but must be overseen, Limit 2 per squad, Title Background is (Drowned) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates.

Master Sergeant (MSGT-GEG6-4346) Commander of Squad, Promoting starts but must be overseen, May request GEG tag starts, Limit 1 per squad Title Background is (Putrid Flesh) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates. Watches over and trains the Staff Sergeant.

Lieutenant (LT-GEG7-4347) Recruiting and Promoting without being overseen starts, Limit up to number of squads minus the captain and commander(s) Title Background is (Crash Site) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates. Trains and makes sure everyone knows how to recruit.

Commander (COM-GEG8-4348) Vice commander of branch, demoting with permission starts, Limit 1 per 5 squads, Title Background is (Eecutive Order) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates. Checks mottos and bios for all members. Gives recomemdations for promotions.

Captain (CPT-GEG9-4349) Commander of branch, Allowed to suspend but not dismiss, Limit 1 per branch, Title Background is (Twin Hinds) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates. Strategic Mapper or Trainer.

Major (MAJ-GEG1-4341) must have both accounts, xbox live, and windows live to review games and watch players, Limit 2 per squad, Title Background is (Classified) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates. Takes attendence and posts it in the forums page.

Master Chief (MC-GEG2-4342) inspect branches, and conduct one on one meetings, limit equal to number of branches, .Title Background is (Sitting Bull) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates. Keeps track of all promotions and reports them to the web admin.

General (GEN-GEG3-4343) inspect officers, limit 2 per branch, Title Background is (Distruction) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates. Keeps track of all demotions and kicks players out of meetings or practice for immature purposes and reports them to the GENERAL Of GEG OR Founder(s).

General of GEG (GoGEG-GEG0-4340) Accept or dismiss GEG Gamer tags, Remove player, demote Captain and below without permission, demote major and higher with permission, Limit 1 Title Background is (Envy) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates. Reports them to the web Admin.

Lieutenant Admiral (LTAD-GEGl-434L) Makes sure everyone is doing there jobs. Remind the recruits to sign up on the website and sends messages about clanmate promotions and tells other clanmates when its time for promotions. And is able to demote general of geg with permission. And keep track of everyone or to see if they are still in the clan. And Is to do roll call by going down through the list of names by sending messages to everyone to answer, and do roll calls in meetings and practice's also.

Vice Admiral (VAD-GEGv-434V) Helps come up with a game plan idea for in game strategy and creates gametypes. Helps Create Clan activities. Helps out with squad meetings. Has the power to demote general of geg without permission and is able to demote Lieutenant Admiral with permission.

Admiral (ADM-GEGa-434A) Helps with announcements And Make sure everyone is wearing their unform and has there rank in their clan tags and Help plan tournaments. Demote Vice Admiral with permission and Lieutenant Admiral without permission.

ADMIRAL GENERAL (ADGN-GEgn-43GN) Makes sure everythings going according to plan and that The LTAD, VAD, and ADM are doing there jobs. Demote Admiral with permission and Vice admiral without permission.

Missing In Action (M.I.A-GEGm-434M) Founders assign or vote a clan member here, Founders will tell him what his job assignments are. But they must not take part in community activities.

Founder (FNDR-GEGf-434F) Title Background is (OPS) any emblem you want but can not be the same as chosen by clan mates. And founder is not a rank.

Are Youtube Channel is: www.youtube.com/GEGCommunity
And JOE YOUR BRO WE ALREADY HAVE A FACE BOOK GROUP CLICK The Green LINK BELOW That Says GEG FACE BOOK GROUP

GEG FACE BOOK GROUP

Twisted Evil [Yes I Will Do It!] If I See GEG Related Topics Posted Anywhere Else I Will Delete It, Even If Its Good Or Not!!!!!!! or Even if we Need it or need to know about it. And If anyone creates a NEW TOPIC That is GEG Related It will be Deleted also.

Mad And If It's A Non Related GEG NEW TOPIC/ Reply And I think it's Garbage, It gose to the garbage bin even if everyone one else likes it or not!! Have a Nice Day!

Last edited by GEG SOULTAKER on February 4th 2011, 5:38 am; edited 12 times in total
GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

http://globalxtremegaming.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post All GEG Related Topics/Replys Here Only!!!!!  Empty Created a fan page for G.E.G.

Post  GEG SOULTAKER January 18th 2011, 8:46 pm

JOE YOUR BRO on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 7:59 Noink right now i am on my phone.If i was not supposed to do this PM or tell me on xbox i'll be sure to delete it..
GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post All GEG Related Topics/Replys Here Only!!!!!  Empty Links

Post  GEG SOULTAKER January 18th 2011, 8:52 pm

GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post All GEG Related Topics/Replys Here Only!!!!!  Empty New to the clan.

Post  GEG SOULTAKER January 18th 2011, 8:55 pm

JOE YOUR BRO on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 7:54

Hi.Just joined last night by dale,or GEG toxic.Do you think there will be other types on general discussion,like just for fun one soon?Like a jokes section.Anyway,hi everyone.
GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post All GEG Related Topics/Replys Here Only!!!!!  Empty I made a logo for this clan

Post  JOE YOUR BRO January 31st 2011, 9:18 pm

I pressed "Post Reply" so I hope this does not create another topic,but,I have the image,and the AK47 is a little blurred,but,I was bored,so here it is.(I did not insert the image because it came out here so
Here is the link that leads to the photo. Smile
JOE YOUR BRO
JOE YOUR BRO

Back to top Go down

Post All GEG Related Topics/Replys Here Only!!!!!  Empty Re: I made a logo for this clan

Post  GEG SOULTAKER February 3rd 2011, 12:25 am

Good I Like that, And no offense joe i've seen better created pics, but i'd use your pic anyday ok Smile

Hey joe when are you going to be at a meeting, we've been having them every monday, tuesday and friday.

Hey joe to think i was mad at you is outragous, you haven't even joined us for one meeting session, I wrote it that way to show everyone that we need to be serious on where to post things and create new topics. Joe this is just a quote to show you that this post was for everyone ok and the quote is below.

Twisted Evil [Yes I Will Do It]

1. Everyone Must Read All Other Topics and Replies First Before They Create New Topics Or Replies.

2. Everyone Must Try To Get On The Forums Atleast 3 Times A Week.

3. No GEG Related Topics or Replies Will Not Be Posted Anywhere Else OR It Will be Deleted.

4. No Creating NEW TOPICS Or Replies That are GEG Related topics Anywhere Else OR It Will be Deleted.

5. No Non Related Topics or Replies that do not belong in Other Topics Anywhere Else OR It Will be Deleted. Mad

Last edited by GEG SOULTAKER on February 5th 2011, 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post All GEG Related Topics/Replys Here Only!!!!!  Empty This is why

Post  JOE YOUR BRO February 4th 2011, 8:03 pm

I need a message sent to me so I know the times.I've been tied up in homework and studying.Also I do batting camp and hour around 3 days a week,mostly in my afternoon,had one yesterday at 7:00-8:00 P.M...I am not mad at you,and I never have been,It's just I've had a busy schedule,that's all.
JOE YOUR BRO
JOE YOUR BRO

Back to top Go down

Post All GEG Related Topics/Replys Here Only!!!!!  Empty Re: This Is Why

Post  GEG SOULTAKER February 5th 2011, 6:41 am

Like i said in the e-mail it's fine aslongs your able to make one some times ok
GEG SOULTAKER
GEG SOULTAKER
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post All GEG Related Topics/Replys Here Only!!!!!  Empty Hi I'm buddy's friend

Post  MEGAMANMYMY February 8th 2011, 3:20 pm

Hey everyone how are you miah out

MEGAMANMYMY
Advisory Commander
Advisory Commander

Back to top Go down

Post All GEG Related Topics/Replys Here Only!!!!!  Empty Re: Post All GEG Related Topics/Replys Here Only!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum